Logo
Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yehi Abusing again
Okay well Yehi constantly abuses his powers so I figured i'd vid him in action....? He's not a helpful mod and I was trying to show him on what to improve on. I was using information based on what people have said to me and some of it was of what I saw about him.

https://vimeo.com/153968000

I was trying to help him improve as a moderator and instead he just randomly mutes me...? 
I think he's abused enough, I think it's time to overlook the mods and finally deal with him.

Thanks, Paki soldier
As i said ingame, I was looking forward to seeing this post because it would either be cherrypicked/heavily edited or not tell the whole story.

if anyone is interested in seeing from my first warning till the time i muted paki check my video Smile (mainly mocro)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9rxC_Hw...e=youtu.be

I would also appreciate it if you stopped making new accounts to pm me on, actually trying to be a good moderator here Smile thanks!
Wow, you totally edited out the part when i said i'm trying to help you at mod. I've been mod on over 10 servers and I know how it is. I'm trying to help you with mod. You're arrogant and I think that's effecting your approachable phase as moderator. I've talked to many players on the server about you and they haven't given very possitive feedback. They have told me you don't respond untill 10 mins and that you aren't very helpful and I'm only telling you this because you need to learn from your mistakes. You take everything so negatievly and that needs to stop. "This server is dead" Well thats not a very possitive thing to say about a server that you're mod on? You need to take action and actually try and help players and advertise and make players enjoy this server. Everything counts and I don't think you muting me trying to help you is very wise. You think just bceause my name is Paki Soldier that i'm a terrorist like wtf is that? You aren't fit to be mod, instead of abusing your powers you should proove me wrong and stop being so arrogant. You aren't perfect. you're far from it. You need to take this feed back and CHANGE.

Thanks, Paki Soldier
(02-02-2016, 09:57 PM)paki soldier Wrote: Wow, you totally edited out the part when i said i'm trying to help you at mod. I've been mod on over 10 servers and I know how it is. I'm trying to help you with mod. You're arrogant and I think that's effecting your approachable phase as moderator. I've talked to many players on the server about you and they haven't given very possitive feedback. They have told me you don't respond untill 10 mins and that you aren't very helpful and I'm only telling you this because you need to learn from your mistakes. You take everything so negatievly and that needs to stop. "This server is dead" Well thats not a very possitive thing to say about a server that you're mod on? You need to take action and actually try and help players and advertise and make players enjoy this server. Everything counts and I don't think you muting me trying to help you is very wise. You think just bceause my name is Paki Soldier that i'm a terrorist like wtf is that? You aren't fit to be mod, instead of abusing your powers you should proove me wrong and stop being so arrogant. You aren't perfect. you're far from it. You need to take this feed back and CHANGE.

Thanks, Paki Soldier

I didn't edit anything, it was dragged from camtasia to camtasia studio, rendered it and posted it.

Paki is a offensive term for a pakistani. The terrorist metaphor seemed rather fitting once you claimed flaming wasn't abuse its freedom of speech, from my video anyone can see you were not just *trying to help me be a better moderator*. I spoke to mocro about the subject already just wait your mute out bro <3
Oh, I can't wait till I talk to mocro and tell him that you were flame baiting me and calling me a terrorist and etc. You're a mod why don't you fucking act like it.
(02-02-2016, 11:01 PM)paki soldier Wrote: Oh, I can't wait till I talk to mocro and tell him that you were flame baiting me and calling me a terrorist and etc. You're a mod why don't you fucking act like it.
you try so hard....

can a admin lock this thread <3 ty.
Me and yehi have our differences but yehi is right, paki is wrong. It was obvious bait and look at pakis video in pms, hes messaging myh saying "im vidding lol". Obvious bait proof right there. Then Myh comes to his defence. Myh and paki have been desperately trying to get yehi demoted so paki can try to kiss ass his way into mod position. GG on mute
[Image: e73f36ad8acc22e31d10a4d0b1a8fefc.png]
Paki has been doing nothing but non-stop flaming everyone that was in #legend, yehi never did anything wrong, never flame baited, never called paki a terrorist, i was right there the whole time, yehi had given paki 3 warnings of flame etc and than he was muted. Thats not power abusing, thats how to know when to use your power #kappa

server's dead now because it is filled with kids that just dont stop