Logo
Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
# 1 Staff Member
Uh okay well i've warned them multiple times and I know i'm not staff but i mean still just want to help out. The weird thing I got from this is that Yehi the moderator was either encouraging it or was the one doing it. Yehi, Legend and Pips were all pkp farming. I wanted to watch their fights up close cause im blind! Anyways, this video shows me just trying to wach and them continuing to attack me for free pkp. I wasn't attacking them I was just watching.

https://vimeo.com/153633708

Thanks, Paki's a Soldier
This is the point of my staff shouldnt be pking thread. He should be there to help people not stand around with a skull encouraging low levels to be killed like some random douche. If you are gonna be a mod act like one.
[Image: e73f36ad8acc22e31d10a4d0b1a8fefc.png]
we were trying to pk someone, you bring your account and your friends alt JAFFFA!!!! to port phasmastas bank and pj us every time we attack someone. that means you die on site in my books. sorry if you don't like that then dont keep returning same spot on a level 3.
Seriously grow up, You guys were doing illgal stuff going on your alt accounts hitting us off when we were pking, I have several video proofs of this if needed.
(01-31-2016, 06:04 PM)Legend Wrote: Seriously grow up, You guys were doing illgal stuff going on your alt accounts hitting us off when we were pking, I have several video proofs of this if needed.

will do anything to make people look bad smh even mocro knows its dumb af.
Client is brokennnnn
I didn't attack you guys once? Yehi, stop encouraging pkp farming.