Logo
Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Client download
Here is the client for those who can't find it. 
I will update this link everytime the client is being updated.

MocroScape client or go to Mocro.Net and click "Download"
Thanks, Tjejen can you help me bro? my cache isnot downloading or updating :S, i seriously want to play this beautiful rsps
(01-24-2016, 04:05 PM)strikerprods Wrote: Thanks, Tjejen can you help me bro? my cache isnot downloading or updating :S, i seriously want to play this beautiful rsps

Delete cache & all Mocroscape files, Re-download Client and let it update to 100% don't close the updater when its 100%, the updater will close by itself
Tjejen, i was wondering if you are able to help me because i am playing on a iMac but when i open the client it goes to update then shuts down straight away (before the game client actually loads), i really was looking forward to play and am hoping that i will be able to join the community
(01-27-2016, 04:26 PM)Fat Szabo Wrote: Tjejen, i was wondering if you are able to help me because i am playing on a iMac but when i open the client it goes to update then shuts down straight away (before the game client actually loads), i really was looking forward to play and am hoping that i will be able to join the community

To play on MAC you need to use virtualbox, I don't know how you use with, look up Google,Youtube ect, but from what i've heard you need to use virtualbox
the link didnt work, has it been changed? im unable to load the client Sad
same here the client goes to the 100% closes and never loads the client up after the 100% update checker thing