Logo
Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
position threatening to ddos me.
[Image: ddc9712a4af1c4b9a4282e292ed20c22.png]

inciting a ddos, clearly saying hes going to pay someone to DDoS me because he can't do it himself.
as I claimed on the old forums, fry could mean frying as in frys (Food), it is also a type of cooking method

Kappa
(01-17-2016, 05:53 PM)Yehi Wrote: as I claimed on the old forums, fry could mean frying as in frys (Food), it is also a type of cooking method

Kappa

thanks for your input, but i'd like someone whos actually got a say in banning/muting players. not just temporarily doing it until the accused is unbanned/unmuted.

EDIT: oh you're a moderator? sorry, I couldn't tell with a reply like that, seems like you're friends with the accused, and trying to help him out of a sticky situation.
(01-17-2016, 05:59 PM)M Y H Wrote:
(01-17-2016, 05:53 PM)Yehi Wrote: as I claimed on the old forums, fry could mean frying as in frys (Food), it is also a type of cooking method

Kappa

thanks for your input, but i'd like someone whos actually got a say in banning/muting players. not just temporarily doing it until the accused is unbanned/unmuted.

EDIT: oh you're a moderator? sorry, I couldn't tell with a reply like that, seems like you're friends with the accused, and trying to help him out of a sticky situation.
[Image: rfhUYWH.png]
(01-17-2016, 06:11 PM)Yehi Wrote:
(01-17-2016, 05:59 PM)M Y H Wrote:

Kappa

[Image: rfhUYWH.png]

Stop being sarcastic, and start being a moderator.
Maybe he thought you were chicken, seems plausible
dude help every time i try to open client it just shows little rectangle box saying updating 0% then it automatically closes and no client pops up. help other servers work 100% fine